Find out about our premium landscape design services in Perth WA
DREAM. DESIGN. CREATE.
Your dreams become reality when you work with Xteria Living Landscapes.
We provide a luxury landscape design service to clients across the city and the surrounding area, using the knowledge and expertise we have acquired over the years to make your landscaping dreams come to life. With more than 3 decades of experience in the industry, we are most definitely one of the leading yard and garden designers Perth is home to and we pride ourselves on our ability to meet and exceed the expectations of the most demanding of customers. Whether you are a homeowner looking for a reliable contractor to transform your backyard or a construction company in need of a business partner who is capable of creating beautiful and cost effective landscape designs in Perth for dozens of residential properties, Xteria can meet all of your requirements at very competitive rates. Call or email us today to let us know what you need or to request further information about the services we provide.
Xteria Landscapes is Always your Best Choice
Whatever type of landscaping project you are contemplating, the Xteria team can help you to achieve outstanding results without any unnecessary drama or annoying delays. We have a team of professional and talented Perth landscape designers who share our commitment to providing our customers with a level of service they will not find elsewhere and, more importantly, on achieving the kind of results that simply take people’s breath away. We combine innovative designs, high quality materials and practical know-how to create garden and backyard designs in Perth that not only look fantastic but are highly functional and easy to maintain as well. We are able to achieve exceptional outcomes on a regular basis by adhering to the following principles:
- Getting to Know Clients – Before we start on new designs, we always take the time to get to know our clients so that we have a good idea of what they like, what they don’t like, and what they are hoping to gain from our backyard and garden landscaping in Perth. Many other companies skip this step and as a result, often produce designs that are simply not a good fit with their clients’ personalities or desires. By making sure that we know what sort of person you are and what you really want to achieve, we greatly increase the chances of a successful outcome before we have even started on your new yard and garden design in Perth.
- Always Taking Budgetary & Time Constraints into Account – While the ability to work with tight deadlines and budgets is something that our commercial clients demand as a matter of course, it is much appreciated by our private customers too. We are of the opinion that there are quite a few very talented landscape designers in Perth right now but only those working at Xteria possess that rare ability to produce inspired designs without exceeding budgets or missing important deadlines. If you would like to make sure that your project is finished on time and within budget, contact us at your convenience to discuss your requirements.
- Appointing a Dedicated Designer for Each Project – Whether it is a job for a single person or a large-scale project that will require input from a number of our experts, we always appoint a dedicated landscape designer in Perth to act as the point of contact with the client. We find that having one person to connect with when discussing requirements and possible changes to initial plans makes life much easier for our clients. Furthermore, it enables the designer to gain a better understanding of each individual client’s needs and to ensure that they are met in full. All of our designers are fully experienced and qualified professionals so whichever one we appoint to lead your project is sure to meet with your approval.
- Producing Itemised Quotations – One of the most common sources of problems between clients and companies that specialise in backyard landscaping in Perth is differences in the total cost between the original budget and the final bill. By producing detailed, itemised proposals for every job that we are asked to bid on, we are able to avoid problems of this nature. If extra labour or materials are required owing to changes in the specifications after the initial plans are produced, it is very easy for our clients to see exactly how much these will cost and to see the reason why the additional charges have been added to the bill. Furthermore, we never make any such changes unless they are approved by the client, which avoids the possibility of our customers getting a nasty surprise when presented with the final bill.
- Using the Best Quality Materials Available – Unless our clients specifically request otherwise, we always use high-quality materials for the landscaping Perth WA projects we are hired to complete. We do not believe in cutting corners to make bigger profits and would rather work with smaller margins if it enables us to meet our clients’ expectations without exceeding their budgets. Many contractors take the opposite approach, using the cheapest materials they can get away with, but we are committed to creating garden designs in Perth that will stand the test of time and in order to achieve this objective, quality materials are a must.
More Information on What Xteria Landscapes Can Do for You
If you would like to find out more about what we can do for you, please take a look at the Services page on our site. Alternatively, you are more than welcome to call us during business hours and speak to a member of our Perth garden design team. If you would like us to provide you with a detailed quotation for the work you wish to have carried out, please call to make an appointment for us to visit the site in question, so that we can inspect it before preparing our proposal. We can also sit down and discuss your requirements face-to-face at the same time.